Saturday, October 29, 2011

Have A Disney World Vacation For A Fraction Of What Others Pay

I always liked Disney. I guess it is still the kid in me, but I never tire of all the great times my family and I have had there.

For those of you that haven’t experienced the wonders of Disney you need to look at a great book that Beth Haworth Former Disney Cast Member and Best Selling Travel Writer has written about what to plan for and how to save money for you and your family. This guide has a lot of great ideas and information that will help you enjoy your stay.

Most people know that there is a great deal of difference in what it will cost you if you don’t know what to look for and where to go to find it.

Beth has been there and has gathered a lot of things that will save you time and money.

I could go on and tell you what they are, but “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” is updated every month so you always have the latest information at your fingertips!

Check it out here.   http://tinyurl.com/luvhl3

No comments: