Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Airfare Secrets And Why You Should Look At This Book

"It's so easy for me to fly for less, it's like taking candy from a helpless baby! I spend almost next to nothing on all my travels, and my jaw drops every time as I watch what others just like you are paying for your tickets. At last, the shocking truth will be revealed in my explosive guide on how to travel for less - the same guide that my ex-boss is having nightmares about every day!"

Tony Morrison said the above quote about his 16 years as a travel agent. He has now written a book called "Save On Airfare Secrets" where he give you the SECRETS that airlines keep their mouths shut about.

If you travel a lot or just vacations you will save a lot of money by reading his book and applying the things he has learned in his years of working in this industry .

You will learn what to always check for before buying your tickets.

When to fly during specific days of the year to get insanely discounted tickets.

How to get a last minute flight and still save huge!

These and hundreds more ways for you to save on your travel plans whether you travel only on vacation or a lot on business you owe it to your self to look at the information on this great book.

http://tinyurl.com/mzbfyo

No comments: